Destination and Event Management Company
Completely The BEST!
Let one of our Destination Management Professionals cover over you Completely:
Just COMPLETE the call: 216.265.7800 | 1.833.Bus.Ohio
- Offsite Events
- Airport Arrivals and Departures
- Uniformed Professionals
- Brand Marketing
Completely Cleveland Top Ten Tours
- Playhouse Theater Tours. Of these four theaters, you will visit back stages and private dressing rooms of the stars. You will discover how the Palace Theater has evolved from vaudeville, the big band era, movies and stage productions.
- Tower City (The Avenue). You may begin shopping at Dillard’s, one of Cleveland’s largest leading department stores. Then, continue by choosing over 100 specialty shops which include a Disney store, designer clothing shops, unique and different stores with a myriad of items, covering a three-level area. Dine in one of five scrumptious sit down restaurants or at on one of the many fast foods in the popular Food Court.
- Lake View Cemetery offers tours of interest to include the most beautiful Tiffany interiors in the world contained in the Wade Chapel. Horticultural and architectural, historic and modern, guided tours through these beautiful grounds.
- Kent State Fashion Museum and Aurora Farms. We’ll visit the amazing Kent State Fashion Museum of exquisite period and modern gowns, cloaks, hats and accessories. Also unusual artifacts, Dresden dolls and the Lure of Lace. It is the in thing to be part of the Shop ‘Till You Drop Crowd when you traverse the seventy fashion and specialty shops at Aurora Farms.
- Cleveland Botanical Gardens featuring an in season Japanese Walking Garden. One of the largest and complete botanical libraries in the country. Outside gardens open spring and summer.
- Rockefeller Greenhouse. Fruit not indigenous to this climate will be in bloom when in season. The orchid room is special. Summertime features unusual walking gardens as well as the Helen Keller Garden for the Blind.
- Stan Hewitt Hall and Gardens, Akron, Ohio. Take a walk through this sixty-five room mansion and its beautifully manicured landscape.
- Church Tours. Choose from over 1200 historic and modern day churches, temples and mosques in the greater Cleveland area.
- Ethnic Market Tours. You will visit West Side Market, the largest indoor-outdoor ethnic market in the United States. Asian Market Square has various sundry Oriental varieties of foods and delicacies. We’ll see Old German Shops, Greek and Italian import stores and a famed Hungarian Pastry shop.
- Historic City Tour. Learn about Cleveland’s famous statesmen, inventors, entrepreneurs, big business men and women—where they lived, how they lived.
“Knowledge and has the BEST transportation company that we have used”
Denise, National Precast Concrete Association
“Thank you for taking such great care.”
Jennifer, Hilton Hotel Cleveland
Lauren, Greater Cleveland Sports Commission
“Thank you so very much!!!!”
Hiroko, Museums and the WEB